If your camera has an SDI or HDMI output with a compatible format, then the answer is YES!
Some popular cameras include:
- ARRI ALEXA, in HD-SDI mode, and in ARRIRAW mode with Odyssey RAW Bundle upgrade.
- Canon C300, Canon C500, and C500 4K Mode with Odyssey RAW Bundle upgrade.
- Canon 5DMark III
- Panavision Genesis
- Panasonic VariCam LT (RAW support with Odyssey RAW Bundle upgrade
- Other Panasonic Cameras, Iconix, Hitachi and Phantom Cameras with HD-SDI output
- Nikon D800
- Red Scarlet and Red Epic, using their HD-SDI output
- Sony F3
- SonyFS5, FS7 and FS700 (RAW recording available with Odyssey RAW Bundle upgrade.)
- Sony F35 / F65 / F23 / F900 (HD-SDI output)
- Sony PMW-EX1 / EX3
- Sony PMW-320 / 350
- Sony PDW-700 / PDW-F800
- Sony Cineflex
- Thomson Viper
Lux Media Plan, P&S Technic, Toshiba, Weisscam, IO Industries and IndieCam, all in HD-SDI mode right now, Raw mode in the future with an extra cost option (2K Raw Option).
HDMI Cameras, such as FS100, may be used with an HDMI to HD-SDI converter.